POLICY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our quality and environment policies
KORTEKS has installed quality management and environmental management systems which are acknowledged by all employees and whose aims are to:
- Achieve the sustainably highest level of quality in all polyester yarn and chip design, production, control, and shipping processes.
- Minimize the adverse environmental impact of those processes.
In order to fulfill the requirements of both of these systems we therefore pledge ourselves to:
- Satisfy customers’ wishes and expectations fully and in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through our marketing and after-sales services.
- Keep abreast of innovations in our industry in order to constantly improve our products’ quality.
- Improve the continuity and effectiveness of our quality and environmental management systems through planned and disciplined efforts.
- Conduct our activities and operations in such a way as to satisfy mandatory as well as all other applicable product- and environment-related requirements.
- Do everything necessary insofar as our manufacturing processes and technologies allow in order to prevent pollution and reduce natural resource consumption.
- Encourage our suppliers to be environmentally-aware in the conduct of their own activities and operations.
- Abide by the principles set forth in the United Nations Global Compact.
Our Customer Satisfaction Policy
KORTEKS has installed a customer satisfaction management system whose aims are to:
Kurduğumuz bu sistemin gereklerine paralel olarak;
- Effectively manage customer demands, suggestions, and complaints
- Achieve and maintain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Be fair and impartial in our adherence to a customer-focused point of view
- Comply with the requirements of laws and regulations as well as with specific contractual terms
- Address and deal with customer demands, suggestions, and complaints in the shortest possible time
- Be clear and specific in the provision of information while always being mindful of information confidentiality
- Be explicit and transparent whenever communicating with customers
- Take care to prevent repetition of instances of customer dissatisfaction through continuous feedback and improvement.