Rights of Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of the Law
According to Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
• To learn whether your personal data has been processed,
• If your personal data has been processed, to request information about this,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with the purpose,
• To know the third parties in country or abroad, to whom your personal data is transferred,
• In the event that your personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request it to be corrected and to request that the transaction made within this scope is notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• In the event that the reasons requiring processing disappear although it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant law provisions; to request the personal data to be deleted or destroyed and the transaction made within this scope to be notified to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• To object the occurrence of a consequence against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
• In case of suffering a damage due to the processing of the personal data in violation of the law, to request the damage to be indemnified.
In accordance with your rights listed in Article 11 of the Law, you can communicate your requests to our Company using the DATA OWNER APPLICATION FORM. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded at the soonest possible date, free of charge and within thirty days at the latest; but if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.